Have some fun with this 3D printing pen, this 3D pen is also suitable and safe for kids. They can now develop their hands-on skills and mental development ability.
Above all, by using this pen, it can actually help kids developing their artistic skills, spatial thinking, and can be a great creative outlet that engages their minds as they create. Besides, this pen has a stable performance. It is more stable, safe and reassuring. Let your child fall in love with 3D printing.
This is the 2nd Generation of 3D Printing Pen, 12VDC powered and comes with UK plug universal adapter. The controller is improved. As a result, it has a Sleep mode to save power and prolong the heating element.
Buy yours Now!
Unlike the big 3D printer, this pen is suitable and safe for kids. Show that children have a talent for painting. They can now develop their hands-on skills and mental development ability. With this printing pen, let the children win at the starting line 🙂
By using this pen can actually help kids developing their artistic skills, spatial thinking, and can be a great creative outlet that engages their minds as they create. Besides, this printing pen has stable performance. It is more stable, safe, and reassuring. Let your child fall in love with 3D printing.
It also comes with a small LCD screen and indicator LEDs. The LCD will display the temperature for adjustment. Full temperature adjustment ability. Feel free to exchange materials and feel free to switch. The speed of the filament extrusion can be adjusted too. This printing pen is a suitable tool for school, maker lab, or hands-on events. We recommend it for kids 8 years old and above.
What if you could draw things exactly as you imagine them?
What if you could lift your pen off the paper and create real objects? It has been designed to be compact and easy to use. You do not need any computer or software to get started, how amazing is that? You just plug it in and can start creating in minutes. Yeay!! The beauty of this pen is how simple it is. Everyone knows how to use a pen so, it should be no problem to handle this 3D printing pen. If you can scribble, trace or wave a finger in the air, you can use this pen to create simple or complex objects!
- Do not knock the tip of the pen onto hard objects.
- Avoid inserting any foreign objects into the feed hole or the tip of the pen.
- This is an electronic device, do not get it wet.
- Do not touch the tip of the pen and the heating parts during usage.
- Please place it in a safe position after use.
- Please read the product instructions carefully before use.
Note: The picture below shows which part of the filament should be inserted.
Note: This 3D Pen comes with a UK-type universal 12V 2A adapter, if you need a EU Plug you can buy one here. And with 12V, 2A power, the heating up is quite fast, in less than 30 seconds.
Get more PLA filaments from here:
3D Pen Projects:
- By a famous Korean Artist – 3D Sanago: https://www.youtube.com/embed/NaRKNl4pyWE?start=168
- 3D Pen Art – 5 Easy Ideas for Beginners from Potent Printables: https://www.youtube.com/embed/rzmih_dFi3Y
- I Made Yeezys (shoe) Using a 3D PEN! by Guava Juice: https://www.youtube.com/embed/M3oZaBpEq7E?start=79
- 3 Amazing Ideas and Simple Creations from 3D Pen by Yuri Ostr: https://www.youtube.com/embed/F1If_znIXKE
- How to paint with a 3d pen? 3D painted BUTTERFLY! Painting with a stencil is EASY by Kseniia Snikhovska: https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWI0GQFCGYU
- 3D Pen Project Stencil, recommended by all3dp
- Tutorial on how to use this 3D pen (Video below use a different brand of printing pen but should be no problem since the mechanism is the same) https://www.youtube.com/embed/7kfdkDxn-wY