Don’t know how to take care of plants? Tired of seeing your plants die? Now you will never have to see your favorite plants wither away again… After all GardenGeek incorporates light, water, temperature and fertilizer sensors to monitor your plants’ needs in real-time. Use the free Garden Sensing, GardenGeek App on your smartphone so you can connect wirelessly to your device. Since each plant species has different needs, our app’s database contains over 5000 different plant species. Above all you can simply connect and find the optimal growing conditions for each of your plants to flourish.
Buy yours here!
How to use your GreenFingers device
- Open the back cover of the GreenFingers device, take out the insulation sheet inside the battery compartment, and replace the cover.
- Insert the GreenFingers device into the plants’ pot or garden soil. If the soil is too dry, try watering it before inserting the device.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone, select the + sign in the top right corner on GreenFingers App Home screen and follow the prompts on the App to add your GreenFingers device. The light sensor will flash twice once your phone is successfully connected to the device.
GreenFingers App installation
Connect to the GardenGeek GreenFingers App for access to your plants’ needs as well as professional growing tips. Log on to install the iOS or Android GreenFingers App: www.gardengeek.com/greenfingersapp/
What does your GreenFingers device monitor?
GreenFingers is a unique 4-in-1 sensing device that allows you to monitor your plants’ specific growing requirements in real-time through your smartphone.
- Light intensity
- Soil moisture
Also, the GardenGeek App enables you to use the “Leaf Filter” to identify unknown plant species, record and track your plants’ growth over time using the growth diary as well as access many more practical tips.
- Easy and convenient to use
- Provide a healthy growing enviroment for all your plants
- Easily check on the condiition of your plants
- Recognizes different kinds of plants via your smart phone
- Open Bluetooth and connect smart home App to manage all of your plants
- Brand : YouPin
- Item : YouPin Flora Monitor
- Wireless connections: Bluetooth 4.1 BLE
- Operating voltage: 3V
- Battery: CR2032 button battery (included)
Download the “flower care” app from the app store and connect the device. Plug & Play basically.